Atlan (half-atlantean) 12-14 RP
Medium Humanoid (planetouched, astral or water)
- +2 to 2 attributes of choice. (1 RP)
- Type: Atlan are humanoids with the planetouched subtype (choose astral or water). (2 RP)
- Lowlight Vision: Atlans can see twice as far as a race with normal vision in conditions of dim light. (1 RP)
- Medium: Atlans are medium size. (0 RP)
- Standard Speed: Atlans have a standard movement of 30 feet. (0 RP)
- Shards of the Past: Atlan have past lives that grant them two particular skills. Each member of this race picks two skills. The member of this race gains a +2 racial bonus on both of these skills, and those skills are treated as class skills regardless of what class the member of this race actually takes. (2 RP)
- Atlantean Heritage: Atlans are descended from the Atlantean race. They are able to choose 1 trait of 4-6 RP from the Atlantean traits from the following lists. (4-6 RP)
- Racial Affinity, lesser: Atlan choose between psionics, magic or technology as their affinity. Thereafter they are treated as being 1 level higher for bonus spells, spells and spell level checks. (2 RP)
- Telepathy: Atlan are born with one or more psionic abilities. They can detect magic and/or psionics as a spell-like ability 2/day. (2 RP)
- Atlantean Magic: Atlan gain a +1 to alteration DC checks and gain the following abilities. At will: mage hand, 1/day: (pick 3 spells from 0-2 level), DC is character level. (2 RP)
- Fleshshaper: Atlan are known for their skill in Biomancy (the merging of technology, magic and flesh). They gain a +1 bonus in Heal, Knowledge (anatomy) or Craft (flesh). (2 RP)
- Water-touched: Atlan gain the following abilities: 1/day-water-walk (Su), or water breathing (Ex). (2 RP)
- Linguist: Atlantean and Common. Bonus: Any (2 RP)
Alternate Racial Traits
- Natural Armor: Atlanteans gain a +1 natural armor bonus. Replaces lowlight vision.
- Elemental Resistance: Atlanteans gain a resistance to acid, cold and electricity resistance 5. Replaces a 2 RP heritage ability.
Atlan are the descendants of Atlanteans and various other humanoid races. From experimentation, alliances or dalliances. The still have some of their ancestors abilities, but not their arrogance, strength or near immortality. Because of the thinning of the bloodlines, they are only planetouched and not outsiders.
Many are still trying to right the wrongs of their ancestors and living their own lives without the shadows of the past horrors.