Garden Update

Saturday I cut down a nuisance tree that was leaning towards my neighbors house, as well as staining my roof and anything under it. It was an Ornamental Bradford Pear, very messy!! It took me and a few others, most of Saturday and part of Sunday to cut it down, cut it up and remove it. Clean up took a while, but we finally finished. I am definitely sore from the different muscles used.
I wasn’t able to get some other items done. I guess I’ll have to do them next weekend. They are: cutting my 4″ pipe into 2′ lengths, drilling holes and placing in raised beds (to add compost for feeding worms); adding dirt to raised bed 3, buying and installing self opening shocks for greenhouse windows, removing sod from around my dwarf fruit trees, etc.

Categories: Tags: , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s