Mole/Vole (14 RP)
Medium Humanoid (animal-folk)
- +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence. Moles are strong and sturdy but a little
slow. (0 RP)
- Humanoid: Moles are humanoids with the animal-folk subtype. (0 RP)
- Darkvision: Moles can see perfectly in the dark up to 60 ft away. (1 RP)
- Light Blindness: When moles are exposed to abrupt bright light it blinds them for 1 round; on subsequent rounds, they are dazzled as long as they remain in the affected area.(-2 RP)
- Medium Size: Moles have no bonuses or
negatives due to their size. (0 RP)
- Standard Speed: Moles have a base speed of 30 feet. (0 RP)
- Burrow: Moles gain a burrow speed of 20 feet. Special: This trait can be taken twice. The second time it is taken, the burrow speed increases to 30 feet. (3 RP)
- Whiskers: Moles can sense vibrations in the earth, granting them blindsense 30 feet against creatures that are touching the same area of earth/stone. (1 RP)
- Keen Senses: Moles receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception skill checks. (2 RP)
- Tunnel Rat: Moles gain a +2 racial bonus to Knowledge (dungeoneering) and Survival skill checks. (2 RP)
- Know Direction: Moles always know north and direction of their home. (1 RP)
- Healthy: Moles gain a +4 bonus on Fortitude saves against disease and poison, including magical diseases. (2 RP)
- Stubborn: Moles gain a +2 racial bonus on Will saving throws to resist spells and spell-like abilities of the enchantment (charm) and enchantment (compulsion) sub schools. In addition, if a member of this race fails such a save, it receives another save 1 round later to prematurely end the effect (assuming the spell or spell-like ability has a duration greater than 1 round). This second save is made at the same DC as the first. If the member of the race has a similar ability from another source (such as a rogue’s slippery mind class feature), it can only use one of these abilities per round, but can try the other on the second round if the first reroll ability fails. (2 RP)
- Craftsman: Moles gain a +2 racial bonus on all Craft or Profession checks to create objects from earth, metal or stone. (1 RP)
- Stone Cunning: Moles race receive a +2 bonus on Perception checks to notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 feet of them, whether or not they are actively looking. (1 RP)
- Languages: Common and Molin. Bonus: Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, Lutran, Terran and Undercommon. (0 RP)
Alternate Racial Traits
- Gregarious: Moles are naturally charming and social. Whenever Moles use Diplomacy to win over an individual, that creature takes a -2 penalty on attempts to resist any of the moles’ Charisma-based skills for the next 24 hours. Replaces healthy.
- Stability: Moles receive a +4 racial bonus to their CMD when resisting bull rush or trip attempts while standing on the ground. Replaces craftsman.
- Tough Hide: Moles gain a +1 to their Natural Armor. Replaces keen senses.
- Watersense: Moles gain the ability to sense water with a 60 ft range. Replaces stonecunning.