This is what my husband called it when I had some woodchips delivered to my house. The service was done by an Arborists that are part of Chipdrop service. It saves them time and money and I get woodchips for free.
I received 12 cu yd on Friday May 26th, and am still moving them from the driveway to their needed locations. One of our neighbors even bought a dump cart so he could get some. My fruit trees and garden bed are loving the mulch. It will definitely help hold in moisture between waterings.
I was able to go to the last day of an American Legion book sale yesterday. Following are the book I found: best ways to improve your soil (pic coming soon), companion planting & intensive cultivation, natural gardening, reader’s digest 101 do-it-yourself projects, homeowner’s complete outdoor building book (wood and masonry construction), nature for the very young; Ortho Books: all about building- waterfalls, ponds, and streams; national geographic society-wilderness USA (very good quality paper, 1973 edition).
I love going to these book sale, you can get very good deals. I got all of these for $5, I could have filled 3 bags for $10, but couldn’t find enough interesting books
. Most of these will be very useful for improving my house, garden and yard.
These are all very good books, I can’t wait to use the information inside.
Birdfolk [Awakened] (20-22 RP)
Tiny-Small Magical Beast (animalfolk, birdfolk, awakened)
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -2 Constitution (0 RP)
- Magical Beast:Birdfolk are magical beasts with the animalfolk, birdfolk and awakened subtypes. (4 RP)
- Lowlight Vision: Birdfolk can see twice as far as a race with normal vision in conditions of dim light. (0 RP)
- Size: (of choice):
- Tiny: Birdfolk gain a +2 to Dexterity and a -2 size penalty to Strength. Tiny birdfolk gain a +2 size bonus to their AC, a +2 size bonus on attack rolls, a -2 penalty on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a +8 size bonus on Stealth checks. Up to four characters can fit in one square. (4 RP)
- Small: Birdfolk gain a +1 bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a -1 penalty on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.(0 RP)
- Slow Speed:Birdfolk have a slow speed of 20 ft. (-1 RP)
- Flight:Birdfolk have a flight speed of 40 feet [see Fast below], and they have an Average maneuverability. (4 RP)
- Fast:Birdfolk are quick and maneuverable, they gain a +10 feet fly speed and +1 step to their maneuverability. (1 RP)
- Keen Senses:Birdfolk gain a +2 racial bonus to Perception skill checks. (2 RP)
- Bite:Birdfolk have a bite attack. Tiny 1, Small 1d2, Medium 1d4 (1 RP)
- Curiosity:Birdfolk are naturally inquisitive about the world around them. They gain a +4 bonus on Diplomacy checks to gather information, and Knowledge (history) and Knowledge (local) become class skills for them. If they choose a class that has either of these Knowledge skills as class skills, they gain a +2 racial bonus on those skills instead. (4 RP)
- Emissary:Once per day, birdfolk can roll twice when making a Bluff or Diplomacy check and take the better roll. (1 RP)
- Urbanite:Birdfolk gain a +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy checks made to gather information and Sense Motive checks made to get a hunch about a social situation. (1 RP)
- Linguist:Birdfolk start with Sauran and Common. Bonus: Astralus, Elven and 3 of choice. (1 RP)
Alternate Racial Traits
- Gifted Linguist: Birdfolk gain a +4 racial bonus on Linguistics checks, and they learn one additional language every time they put a rank in the Linguistics Replaces emissary and fast.
- Silver Tongued: Birdfolk gain a +2 bonus on Diplomacy and Bluff In addition, when they use Diplomacy to shift a creature’s attitude, they can do so up to three steps up rather than just two. Replaces curiosity and gain 1 RP.
- Quick Reactions: Birdfolk receive Improved Initiative as a bonus feat. Replaces keen senses.
- Envoy: Birdfolk with an Intelligence score of 11 or higher gain the following spell-like abilities: 1/day—comprehend languages, detect magic, detect poison, read magic. The caster level for these effects is equal to the user’s character level. Replaces emissary.
- Weather Savvy: Birdfolk are so in tune with the air and sky they can sense the slightest change in atmospheric conditions. They can spend a full-round action to predict the weather in an area for the next 24 hours. This prediction is always accurate, but cannot account for spells or supernatural effects that might alter the forecast. Replaces urbanite.
- Hands: Birdfolk gain hands at the upper joint of their wings. Replaces keen senses.
As a result of the Mage Storms that wracked Dinoterra during the Mage Wars most of the birds there were awakened. They gained the ability of speech, greater Intelligence and some hands. They are often tutors, emissaries, ambassadors, messengers, and teachers.
A rare few birdfolk show more humanoid traits, such as arms as well as wings, humanoid legs or bodies.