- Ability Score Racial Traits: Goblin are fast, but weak and unpleasant to be around. They gain +4 Dexterity, –2 Strength, and –2 Charisma. (2 RP)
- Type: Goblins are humanoids with the goblinoid subtype. (1 RP)
- Darkvision: Goblin can see perfectly in the dark up to 60 ft. (2 RP)
- Size: Goblin are Small creatures and thus gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty to their CMB and CMD, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks. (0 RP)
- Standard Speed: Goblins are fast for their size, and have a base speed of 30 feet. (1 RP)
- Skilled: Goblins are slippery so gain a +4 racial bonus on Escape Artist. (2 RP)
- Camouflage: Goblins can blend into their surroundings by subtle changes in their skin color. This grants a +4 circumstance bonus to Stealth checks. (2 RP)
- Languages: Goblins begin play speaking Goblin. Bonus: Common, Atlantean, Draconic, Dwarven, Gnome, Halfling, Lycan and Mu. (0 RP)
Alternate Racial Traits
- Cave Crawler: These goblins are born and raised in caves and rarely see the light of day. They gain a climb speed of 10 feet and the +8 racial bonus on Climb checks associated with having a climb speed. (1 RP)
- City Scavenger Goblins who live within the boundaries of human cities survive by scavenging for refuse and hunting stray animals. Goblins with this trait gain a +2 racial bonus on Perception and Survival checks, and can use Survival to forage for food while in a city. This racial trait replaces skilled.
- Eat Anything Raised with little or no proper food, many goblins have learned to survive by eating whatever they happen across and can digest nearly anything without getting sick. Goblins with this trait gain a +4 on Survival checks to forage for food and a +4 racial bonus on saves versus effects that cause the nauseated or sickened conditions. This racial trait replaces skilled.
- Hard Head, Big Teeth Goblins are known for their balloon-like heads and enormous maws, but some have even more exaggeratedly large heads filled with razor-sharp teeth. Goblins with this trait gain a bite attack as a primary natural attack that deals 1d4 points of damage. This racial trait replaces skilled.
- Junk Tinker: Goblins use ramshackle equipment and vehicles that seem like they should never function. Goblins gain a +2 racial bonus on driving checks and on Craft checks to build or repair weapons or vehicles without the proper tools. They can make the attempt with any material that can hold the right shape for a few uses, but normally unfit materials produce items with the fragile quality. This racial trait alters skilled, replacing the racial bonus on Stealth checks. Source PCS:ISR
- Over-Sized Ears While goblins’ ears are never dainty, these goblins have freakishly large ears capable of picking up even the smallest sounds. Goblins with this racial trait gain a +4 bonus on Perception checks. This racial trait replaces skilled.
- Weapon Familiarity Goblins’ traditional weapons are the dogslicer and the horsechopper, weapons designed specifically to bring down their most hated foes. Goblins with this trait are proficient with the dogslicer and the horsechopper, and treat any weapon with the word “goblin” in it as martial weapons. This racial trait replaces skilled.
Unlike the Tiki Goblins who live exclusively at sea, the Cave Goblins live mostly in caves below Mystra and many other continents. Most races consider them beastly vermin and kill them on site. Often using them to train their young in fighting skills.
The following feats are available to a goblin character who meets the prerequisites.