Wild Halfling 12 RP
Small humanoid (Halfling)
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, -2 Charisma (0 RP)
- Type: Wild Halflings are humanoids with the halfling subtype. (0 RP)
- Small: Wild Halflings gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks. Small races have a space of 5 feet by 5 feet and a reach of 5 feet. (0 RP)
- Standard Speed: Wild Halflings have a base speed 30 feet (0 RP)
- Darkvision: Wild Halflings can see in the dark up to 60 ft. (2 RP)
- Telepathic: Wild Halflings can communicate telepathically with any creature within 30’ + 10’/2 levels, just as if speaking to him or her. The halfling can only speak and listen to one person at a time, and he must share a common language with the person or creature he speaks to telepathically, otherwise the telepathic link fails. (3 RP)
- Mute: Wild Halflings are unable to speak vocally. (-1 RP)
- Keen Senses: Wild Halflings gain a +2 racial bonus to Perception skill checks. (2 RP)
- Fearless: Wild Halflings gain a +2 to all saving throws vs fear checks. They don’t even have a concept for fear, have no regard for injury or death. (1 RP)
- Skilled: Wild Halflings gain a +2 racial bonus to Acrobatics and Survival skill checks. (2 RP)
- Nature Bond: Wild Halflings gain on of the following abilities below: (2 RP)
- Animal Bond: Wild Halflings gain the ability to bond to a specific animal (as a Ranger animal companion).
- Animal Speech: Wild Halflings gain the ability to speak to any animal (as Wild Empathy).
- Wrangler: Wild Halflings gain a +2 racial bonus to handle animal skill checks.
- Stalker: Wild Halflings gain Perception and Stealth as class skills. (1 RP)
- Weapon Familiarity: Wild Halflings are skilled with any type of primitive weapon, but especially thrown or missile weapons. They gain a +1 to attack and may use their Dexterity modifier instead of Strength modifier for damage all rolls (+2 for thrown weapons, and add 20’ to the range). (2 RP)
- Xenophobic: Wild Halflings start with Halfling only. Bonus: Common, Elven, Saurian and Sylvan.
- They receive a -2 penalty to Diplomacy from other races. (-2 RP)
Alternate Racial Traits
- Scent: Wild Halflings gain the scent ability. Replaces skilled
- Bite: Wild Halflings gain the bite natural attack, 1d4 damage. Replaces a nature bond ability.
The halflings living on Dinoterra are tribal barbarians that ride raptors. Their favorite prey is T-Rex, but they’ll eat any meat.
They are mostly a reclusive and secretive people, with a silent language that merges psionics, sign and body language. A few Rangers and Druids have been able to have a limited conversation with Wild Empathy.