Krestean (20 RP)
Medium Monstrous Humanoid (aquatic, water)
- +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Charisma. (0 RP)
- Monstrous Humanoid: Kresteans are monstrous humanoids. (3 RP)
- Medium: Krestean have no bonuses or penalties due to their size. A Medium creature has a space of 5 feet by 5 feet and a reach of 5 feet. (0 RP)
- Standard Speed: Kresteans have a base speed of 40 Ft [+10 from extra limbs]. (0 RP)
- Swim Speed, Fast: Kresteans have a swim speed of 40 ft (3 RP)
- Natural Armor (2 RP): Kresteans gain a +5 (1+4) natural armor bonus to their Armor Class. (2 RP)
- Improved Natural Armor (1 RP): Prerequisite: Kresteans gain a +4 natural armor bonus. (4 RP)
- Amphibious: Kresteans have the aquatic subtype, but they can survive indefinitely on land. (2 RP)
- Watersense: Krestean can sense vibrations in water, granting them blindsense 30 feet against creatures that are touching the same body of water. (1 RP)
- Quadruped (extra legs): Kresteans possess six legs and two arms, granting them a +8 racial bonus to CMD against trip attempts and a +10 foot bonus to their base speed. (6 RP)
- Claws: Kresteans receive two claw attacks. These are primary natural attacks, with 1d4 melee damage per claw that hits. (2 RP)
- Shock: Once per round if a Krestean hits with both claws, they are able to make a shock attack for 1d6 damage. (1 RP)
- Vulnerable to Fire: Kresteans have vulnerability to fire and heat. They cannot possess any racial trait that grants them resistance or immunity to this energy type. (-2 RP)
- Language: Krestean and Common. Bonus: Aquan, Draconic, Dwarven and Elven. (0 RP)
Alternate Racial Traits
- Carrion Sense: Kresteans have a natural ability to sniff out carrion. This functions like the scent ability, but only for corpses and badly wounded creatures (with 25% or fewer hit points). Replaces watersense.
- Rend: Kresteans gain the rend ability. Replaces shock claws.
Kresteans are similar to Crabmen, but medium sized. They commonly live in the deep oceans of Aquatica and at times can be found in any body of water below ground as they are blinded by light.