Tiki Goblin (12 RP)
Small Humanoid (Goblinoid)
- Ability Score Racial Traits: Tiki Goblins are fast, but weak and unpleasant to be around. They gain +4 Dexterity, –2 Strength, and –2 Charisma. (2 RP)
- Type: Tiki Goblins are humanoids with the goblinoid subtype. (0 RP)
- Darkvision: Tiki Goblins see perfectly in the dark up to 60 feet. (2 RP)
- Size: Tiki Goblins are Small creatures and thus gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty to their CMB and CMD, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks. (0 RP)
- Fast Speed: Tiki Goblins are fast for their size, and have a base speed of 30 feet. (1 RP)
- Skilled: Tiki Goblins gain a +4 racial bonus on Ride and Stealth checks. (2 RP)
- Tiki Shell: All Tiki Goblins are encased in a large coconut shell with magical properties. This gives them the ability to decorate it with tribal markings and gives them a +1 to Natural Armor. (1 RP)
- Rope Runner: Tiki Goblins live on a city ship their whole lives. They learn to climb and rope-walk as soon as they can walk. This is natural to them. These goblins gain a +4 racial bonus on Acrobatics and Climb checks. (2 RP)
- Swarming: Tiki Goblins are used to living and fighting communally with other members of their race. 1-4 Tiny and 2-4 Small members of this race can share the same square at the same time (they often stand on each other like a totem pole. If two members of this race that are occupying the same square attack the same foe, they are considered to be flanking that foe as if they were in two opposite squares. (2 RP)
- Languages: Tiki Goblins begin play speaking Goblin. Bonus: Common, Badgen, Draconic, Dwarven, Gnome, Halfling, and Lutra. (0 RP)
Alternate Racial Traits
- Eat Anything Raised with little or no proper food, many tiki goblins have learned to survive by eating whatever they happen across and can digest nearly anything without getting sick. Tiki Goblins with this trait gain a +4 on Survival checks to forage for food and a +4 racial bonus on saves versus effects that cause
- Junk Tinker: Tiki Goblins use ramshackle equipment and vehicles that seem like they should never function. Tiki Goblins gain a +2 racial bonus on driving checks and on Craft checks to build or repair weapons or vehicles without the proper tools. They can make the attempt with any material that can hold the right shape for a few uses, but normally unfit materials produce items with the fragile quality. This racial trait alters skilled, replacing the racial bonus on Stealth checks. Source: PCS:ISR
- Weapon Familiarity: Tiki Goblins’ traditional weapons are the harpoon and the blowgun, useful weapons on their home, the sea. Tiki Goblins with this trait are proficient with harpoon and blowgun, and treat any weapon with the word “goblin” in it as martial weapons. This racial trait replaces skilled.
- Sea Scavenger Tiki Goblins survive by scavenging for sea flotsam, refuse and hunting other creatures. Goblins with this trait gain a +2 racial
- bonus on Perception and Survival checks, and can use Survival to forage for food while on the sea. This racial trait replaces skilled.
The following feats are available to a tiki goblin character who meets the prerequisites.
- Ankle Biter
- Battle Singer
- Burn! Burn! Burn!
- Dog Killer, Horse Hunter
- Fire Hand
- Fire Tamer
- Flame Heart
- Goblin Gunslinger
- Letter Fury
- Lead From the Back
- Roll With It
- Tangle Feet
These are sea goblins dressed in coconuts (like box trolls). They accessorize their shells with trophies from sea creatures; use spears, harpoons, nets and blowguns.
These goblins sail the sea on city ships with hundreds+ of inhabitants, capturing ships and raiding coastal cities.
Small Humanoid (goblinoid)
- Ability Score Racial Traits: Goblin are fast, but weak and unpleasant to be around. They gain +4 Dexterity, –2 Strength, and –2 Charisma. (2 RP)
- Type: Goblins are humanoids with the goblinoid subtype. (1 RP)
- Darkvision: Goblin can see perfectly in the dark up to 60 ft. (2 RP)
- Size: Goblin are Small creatures and thus gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty to their CMB and CMD, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks. (0 RP)
- Standard Speed: Goblins are fast for their size, and have a base speed of 30 feet. (1 RP)
- Skilled: Goblins are slippery so gain a +4 racial bonus on Escape Artist. (2 RP)
- Camouflage: Goblins can blend into their surroundings by subtle changes in their skin color. This grants a +4 circumstance bonus to Stealth checks. (2 RP)
- Languages: Goblins begin play speaking Goblin. Bonus: Common, Atlantean, Draconic, Dwarven, Gnome, Halfling, Lycan and Mu. (0 RP)
Alternate Racial Traits
- Cave Crawler: These goblins are born and raised in caves and rarely see the light of day. They gain a climb speed of 10 feet and the +8 racial bonus on Climb checks associated with having a climb speed. (1 RP)
- City Scavenger Goblins who live within the boundaries of human cities survive by scavenging for refuse and hunting stray animals. Goblins with this trait gain a +2 racial bonus on Perception and Survival checks, and can use Survival to forage for food while in a city. This racial trait replaces skilled.
- Eat Anything Raised with little or no proper food, many goblins have learned to survive by eating whatever they happen across and can digest nearly anything without getting sick. Goblins with this trait gain a +4 on Survival checks to forage for food and a +4 racial bonus on saves versus effects that cause the nauseated or sickened conditions. This racial trait replaces skilled.
- Hard Head, Big Teeth Goblins are known for their balloon-like heads and enormous maws, but some have even more exaggeratedly large heads filled with razor-sharp teeth. Goblins with this trait gain a bite attack as a primary natural attack that deals 1d4 points of damage. This racial trait replaces skilled.
- Junk Tinker: Goblins use ramshackle equipment and vehicles that seem like they should never function. Goblins gain a +2 racial bonus on driving checks and on Craft checks to build or repair weapons or vehicles without the proper tools. They can make the attempt with any material that can hold the right shape for a few uses, but normally unfit materials produce items with the fragile quality. This racial trait alters skilled, replacing the racial bonus on Stealth checks. Source PCS:ISR
- Over-Sized Ears While goblins’ ears are never dainty, these goblins have freakishly large ears capable of picking up even the smallest sounds. Goblins with this racial trait gain a +4 bonus on Perception checks. This racial trait replaces skilled.
- Weapon Familiarity Goblins’ traditional weapons are the dogslicer and the horsechopper, weapons designed specifically to bring down their most hated foes. Goblins with this trait are proficient with the dogslicer and the horsechopper, and treat any weapon with the word “goblin” in it as martial weapons. This racial trait replaces skilled.
Unlike the Tiki Goblins who live exclusively at sea, the Cave Goblins live mostly in caves below Mystra and many other continents. Most races consider them beastly vermin and kill them on site. Often using them to train their young in fighting skills.
The following feats are available to a goblin character who meets the prerequisites.
Mothbat (16/24 RP)
Tiny Aberration (vampiric)
- +2 Constitution, +2 Charisma, -2 Strength. (0 RP)
- Tiny: Mothbats gain a +2 size bonus to Dexterity and a -2 size penalty to Strength. Tiny races gain a +2 size bonus to their AC, a +2 size bonus on attack rolls, a -2 penalty on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a +8 size bonus on Stealth. (4 RP)
- Aberration: Mothbats are Aberrations with the vampiric subtype. (3 RP)
- Dark vision: Mothbats have darkvision 60 ft.
- Slow Speed: Mothbats have a slow speed of 20 ft. (-1 RP)
- Flight: Mothbats have a fly speed of 30 feet with clumsy maneuverability. (4 RP)
- Keen Senses: Mothbats gain a +2 racial bonus to Perception skill checks. (2 RP)
- Attach: Mothbats can attach to their prey with their strong legs to feed with their proboscis. (2 RP)
- Euphoric Aura: When a Mothbat finds its prey it flies around the creature, exuding its aura into a cloud. This aura is treated at the spell Euphoric Cloud but with a range of 10 ft + 2 ft per level or per Mothbat. (2 RP)
Additional Traits (during Lunar Conjunction)
- Carrion Sense: Mothbats have a natural ability to sniff out carrion. This functions like the scent ability, but only for corpses and badly wounded creatures (creatures with 25% or fewer hit points). (1 RP)
- Blood Craving: Mothbats gain a craving for blood. (-1 RP)
- Bite: Mothbats gain a natural bite attack, dealing 1 point of damage. Their fangs exude a fluid that numbs the site while they drink their fill. (1 RP)
- Swarm: Mothbats group together into swarms to hunt and feed. (2 RP)
- Plagueborn: Mothbats race gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against disease, ingested poisons, and becoming nauseated or sickened. (1 RP)
- Shadow Resistance: Mothbats gain Perception and Stealth as class skills. (2 RP)
- Shadow Blending: Attacks made against Mothbats while they are within areas of dim light have a 50% miss chance instead of the normal 20% miss chance. This trait does not grant total concealment; it just increases the miss chance. This is a supernatural ability. (2 RP)
Mothbats look like a combination of a large moth and a small bat. They have brown eyes, moth wings, antenna-like ears, snub-nose, proboscis, and 6 legs insect-like legs. Normally they are active at twilight and their preferred food is goat (or similar animal) milk. Mothbats are rarely seen far from their chosen herd and often flying in small groups of 4-6.
Every 4-7 years when the planets and moons align and create a conjunction, everything changes. During these 3 days, the Mothbats become feral and crave blood. Their eyes change to glowing red, snouts lengthen and grow Â½â€ fangs. If they sense a dead or dying creature nearby they will flocks to it, swarm and drain it of blood. Rarely this will extend from animal to human.
They look like a combination of the images below. The vampire bat is their corrupted form.
This figure of the week is a Ral Partha 1992 demonic or fiendish lion or were-lion. He is standing upright like a hybrid were-wolf, has 3 horns on the back of his head, a wolf-like head, 4 fingered hands, 4 toed feet, digitigrade legs and a lion-like tail.
I like this figure and would like to find another one, but it is from a metal Ral Partha 1992 line so might be hard to find.
Click link below
<a href="http:// ” target=”_blank”>Link
Nematon (28 RP)
Small Construct (awakened, construct, Earth, outsider)
- +2 to any 2 ability scores of choice (except Constitution). (2 RP)
- Construct: Nematons are rocks from the Plane of Earth with the awakened and construct subtype. (20 RP)
- Lowlight Vision: Nematons have lowlight vision (0 RP)
- Darkvision: Nematons have darkvision up to 60 ft. (0 RP)
- Small: Nematons gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks. (0 RP)
- Slow Speed: Nematons use rolling for movement, at a base speed of 20 ft. (-1 RP)
- Limbless: Nematons have no limbs. (-2 RP)
- Telekinesis: Nematons gain the Telekinesis as spell, at will. (3 RP)
- Special Ability (choose 1): (4 RP)
- Rock Caller: Nematons are able to call otherwise stationary rocks to do their bidding. These rocks can be 2 sizes smaller or 1 size larger than themselves. This ability lasts for 1 round/level.
- Ferrous Growth: Nematons can cause a touched piece of iron or steel to grow into an object weighing up to 10 pounds, such as a sword, crowbar, or light steel shield. This object remains in this form for 10 minutes or until broken or destroyed, at which point it shrinks back to its original size and shape.
- Treacherous Earth: Nematons gain the following supernatural ability: Once per day, a member of this race can will the earth to rumble and shift, transforming a 10-foot-radius patch of earth, unworked stone, or sand into an area of difficult terrain centered on a square it can touch. This lasts for a number of minutes equal to the user’s level, after which the ground returns to normal.
- Relentless: Nematons gain a +2 bonus on combat maneuver checks made to bull rush or overrun an opponent. This bonus only applies while both the member of this race and its opponent are in touch with the ground.
- Stoneseer: Nematons gain a +1 to the caster level for any spells with the earth descriptor they cast. They also gain the following spell-like abilities: constant—non-detection; 1/day—magic stone, stone shape, stone tell. The caster level for these spell-like abilities is equal to the user’s character level.
- Stone Cunning: Nematons gain stone cunning as Dwarf. (1 RP)
- Terrain Stride: Nematons gain the ability to ignore difficult terrain if it is composed of mostly earth or stone. (1 RP)
- Language: Terran and Common. Bonus: Atlantean, Draconic, Dwarf, Elven and Gnome. (0 RP)
Alternate Racial Traits
- Crystalline Form: Nematons gain the ability to change their physical structure to reflect energy from their surface. +2 AC vs rays and anything with the light/energy description, 1/day with a 1 round duration. Replaces a special ability.
- Ioun Hoarder: Nematons have a compulsion to acquire Ioun stones whenever they happen upon them. Replaces telekinesis.
- Rock Thrower, lesser: Nematons are able to gather small rocks to them and throw them. Treat this ability as the magic stone spell. Replaces a special ability.
- Stonesinger: Nematons gain the ability to meld normal rocks into any shape they desire just by singing to them. The quality depends on their Craft (stone) ranks. Replaces a special ability.
- Earth Glide (Ex) When nematons burrow, it can pass through stone, dirt, or almost any other sort of earth except metal as easily as a fish swims through water. If protected against fire damage, it can even glide through lava. Its burrowing leaves behind no tunnel or hole, nor does it create any ripple or other sign of its presence. A move earth spell cast on an area containing the burrowing creature flings it back 30 feet, stunning it for 1 round unless it succeeds on a DC 15 Fortitude save. This ability gives them a burrow movement of 30 ft. Replaces terrain stride.
- Extrude Limbs: Nematons gain the ability to create legs, arms or both from themselves or the rock around them. To give them increased mobility. Replaces limbless.
No one knows where these rocks came from or how they were created. The majority live on the continent of Teranik, but they can be found throughout Aquatica and on the Plane of Earth.
Mole/Vole (14 RP)
Medium Humanoid (animal-folk)
- +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence. Moles are strong and sturdy but a little
slow. (0 RP)
- Humanoid: Moles are humanoids with the animal-folk subtype. (0 RP)
- Darkvision: Moles can see perfectly in the dark up to 60 ft away. (1 RP)
- Light Blindness: When moles are exposed to abrupt bright light it blinds them for 1 round; on subsequent rounds, they are dazzled as long as they remain in the affected area.(-2 RP)
- Medium Size: Moles have no bonuses or
negatives due to their size. (0 RP)
- Standard Speed: Moles have a base speed of 30 feet. (0 RP)
- Burrow: Moles gain a burrow speed of 20 feet. Special: This trait can be taken twice. The second time it is taken, the burrow speed increases to 30 feet. (3 RP)
- Whiskers: Moles can sense vibrations in the earth, granting them blindsense 30 feet against creatures that are touching the same area of earth/stone. (1 RP)
- Keen Senses: Moles receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception skill checks. (2 RP)
- Tunnel Rat: Moles gain a +2 racial bonus to Knowledge (dungeoneering) and Survival skill checks. (2 RP)
- Know Direction: Moles always know north and direction of their home. (1 RP)
- Healthy: Moles gain a +4 bonus on Fortitude saves against disease and poison, including magical diseases. (2 RP)
- Stubborn: Moles gain a +2 racial bonus on Will saving throws to resist spells and spell-like abilities of the enchantment (charm) and enchantment (compulsion) sub schools. In addition, if a member of this race fails such a save, it receives another save 1 round later to prematurely end the effect (assuming the spell or spell-like ability has a duration greater than 1 round). This second save is made at the same DC as the first. If the member of the race has a similar ability from another source (such as a rogue’s slippery mind class feature), it can only use one of these abilities per round, but can try the other on the second round if the first reroll ability fails. (2 RP)
- Craftsman: Moles gain a +2 racial bonus on all Craft or Profession checks to create objects from earth, metal or stone. (1 RP)
- Stone Cunning: Moles race receive a +2 bonus on Perception checks to notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 feet of them, whether or not they are actively looking. (1 RP)
- Languages: Common and Molin. Bonus: Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, Lutran, Terran and Undercommon. (0 RP)
Alternate Racial Traits
- Gregarious: Moles are naturally charming and social. Whenever Moles use Diplomacy to win over an individual, that creature takes a -2 penalty on attempts to resist any of the moles’ Charisma-based skills for the next 24 hours. Replaces healthy.
- Stability: Moles receive a +4 racial bonus to their CMD when resisting bull rush or trip attempts while standing on the ground. Replaces craftsman.
- Tough Hide: Moles gain a +1 to their Natural Armor. Replaces keen senses.
- Watersense: Moles gain the ability to sense water with a 60 ft range. Replaces stonecunning.
Tree Orc (16 RP)
Medium Humanoid (orc)
- +4 Strength, –2 Intelligence, –2 Wisdom, –2 Charisma: Tree Orcs are brutal and savage. (1 RP)
- Humanoid: Tree Orcs are humanoids with the orc subtype. (0 RP)
- Medium: Tree Orcs are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size. (0 RP)
- Slow Speed: Tree Orcs have a base speed of 20 feet on the ground. (-1RP)
- Tree topper, greater: Tree orcs are so at home in the trees that they gain a Climb speed of 20 feet. They don’t lose their Dexterity bonus to Armor Class or give their attacker a +2 bonus when they are attacked while climbing. As long as they are in contact with a tree, they won’t accidentally fall. This is treated as Improved Evasion vs fall damage and even if they fail it’s treated as subdual damage. They can even walk upside down and up a tree for a number of rounds per day equal to 4 + their Dexterity modifier. At each level after 1st, they can walk for an additional 2 rounds. (6 RP)
- Brachiation: Tree orcs are able to swing from branch to branch at a speed of 30 feet. (2 RP)
- Darkvision: Tree Orcs can see in the dark up to 60 feet. (2 RP)
- Light Sensitivity: Because the forest home of tree orcs is in a state of perpetual darkness, they become dazzled in areas of bright sunlight or within the radius of a daylight (-1 RP)
- Feral Abilities [choose one]: (4 RP)
- Ferocity: Tree Orcs can remain conscious and continue fighting even if their hit point totals fall below 0. Tree Orcs are still staggered at 0 hit points or lower and lose 1 hit point each round as normal.
- Sneaky: Tree Orcs gain a +4 racial bonus on Stealth
- Unnatural: Tree Orcs unnerve normal animals, and train to defend themselves against the inevitable attacks from such creatures. Tree Orcs take a –4 penalty on all Charisma-based skill checks to affect creatures of the animal type, and receive a +4 dodge bonus to AC against animals. Animals’ starting attitude toward members of this race is one step worse than normal.
- Skilled: Tree Orcs gain a +2 racial bonus on Heal and Survival checks: They must be self-sufficient in order to survive their environment.
- Eat AnythingRaised with little or no proper food, many tree orcs have learned to survive by eating whatever they happen across and can digest nearly anything without getting sick. Tree Orcs with this trait gain a +4 on Survival checks to forage for food and a +4 racial bonus on saves versus effects that cause food poisoning. (2 RP)
- Xenophobic: Tree Orcs begin play only speaking Orkin. (-1 RP)
Alternate Racial Traits
- Dayrunner: Tree Orcs refuse to yield to any foe, including the sun. Some spend hour upon hour glaring at the sun until their ruined eyes acclimatize to bright light. Tree Orcs with this racial trait take a –2 penalty on all ranged attack rolls. This racial trait replaces light sensitivity.
- Feral: Tree Orcs have the ability to fend for themselves long before they master the rudiments of their language and culture. Having needed to hunt bugs and tiny animals for food to survive while still infants, feral orcs fight all the harder to survive when at the brink of death. Tree Orcs with this racial trait gain Survival as a class skill and gain a +1 racial bonus on melee weapon attack and damage rolls when at negative hit points. This racial trait replaces their Feral Ability and their Orkin language. Feral orcs can only communicate with grunts and gestures.
- Smeller: Orcs with this racial trait gain a limited scent ability with half the normal range. This racial trait replaces feral ability.
Tree Orcs are feral cousins to the true orcs. They are more beast than man, with arms that are longer than their legs. The better for swinging through the trees of their home.
They are nomadic hordes of ravenous beasts, and are the scourge of any caravan route that runs through their territory. They hate everything and will eat anything, if they can catch it then its prey.