I found a progenitor to my Atlantean race. They are the Anunnaki from the new Pathfinder Bestiary 5. They will be NPCs because they are Mythic.
Here is a link to the d20pfsrd for them. Some of the abilities that I really like are:
- bestow knowledge
- mimetic memory
- morphic anatomy
- morphic body
- psychic warding
These are perfect abilities for the Atlantean biomancers. The Devolution ability makes the degeneration of humans in my campaign possible.
Tiki Goblin (12 RP)
Small Humanoid (Goblinoid)
- Ability Score Racial Traits: Tiki Goblins are fast, but weak and unpleasant to be around. They gain +4 Dexterity, –2 Strength, and –2 Charisma. (2 RP)
- Type: Tiki Goblins are humanoids with the goblinoid subtype. (0 RP)
- Darkvision: Tiki Goblins see perfectly in the dark up to 60 feet. (2 RP)
- Size: Tiki Goblins are Small creatures and thus gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty to their CMB and CMD, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks. (0 RP)
- Fast Speed: Tiki Goblins are fast for their size, and have a base speed of 30 feet. (1 RP)
- Skilled: Tiki Goblins gain a +4 racial bonus on Ride and Stealth checks. (2 RP)
- Tiki Shell: All Tiki Goblins are encased in a large coconut shell with magical properties. This gives them the ability to decorate it with tribal markings and gives them a +1 to Natural Armor. (1 RP)
- Rope Runner: Tiki Goblins live on a city ship their whole lives. They learn to climb and rope-walk as soon as they can walk. This is natural to them. These goblins gain a +4 racial bonus on Acrobatics and Climb checks. (2 RP)
- Swarming: Tiki Goblins are used to living and fighting communally with other members of their race. 1-4 Tiny and 2-4 Small members of this race can share the same square at the same time (they often stand on each other like a totem pole. If two members of this race that are occupying the same square attack the same foe, they are considered to be flanking that foe as if they were in two opposite squares. (2 RP)
- Languages: Tiki Goblins begin play speaking Goblin. Bonus: Common, Badgen, Draconic, Dwarven, Gnome, Halfling, and Lutra. (0 RP)
Alternate Racial Traits
- Eat Anything Raised with little or no proper food, many tiki goblins have learned to survive by eating whatever they happen across and can digest nearly anything without getting sick. Tiki Goblins with this trait gain a +4 on Survival checks to forage for food and a +4 racial bonus on saves versus effects that cause
- Junk Tinker: Tiki Goblins use ramshackle equipment and vehicles that seem like they should never function. Tiki Goblins gain a +2 racial bonus on driving checks and on Craft checks to build or repair weapons or vehicles without the proper tools. They can make the attempt with any material that can hold the right shape for a few uses, but normally unfit materials produce items with the fragile quality. This racial trait alters skilled, replacing the racial bonus on Stealth checks. Source: PCS:ISR
- Weapon Familiarity: Tiki Goblins’ traditional weapons are the harpoon and the blowgun, useful weapons on their home, the sea. Tiki Goblins with this trait are proficient with harpoon and blowgun, and treat any weapon with the word “goblin” in it as martial weapons. This racial trait replaces skilled.
- Sea Scavenger Tiki Goblins survive by scavenging for sea flotsam, refuse and hunting other creatures. Goblins with this trait gain a +2 racial
- bonus on Perception and Survival checks, and can use Survival to forage for food while on the sea. This racial trait replaces skilled.
The following feats are available to a tiki goblin character who meets the prerequisites.
- Ankle Biter
- Battle Singer
- Burn! Burn! Burn!
- Dog Killer, Horse Hunter
- Fire Hand
- Fire Tamer
- Flame Heart
- Goblin Gunslinger
- Letter Fury
- Lead From the Back
- Roll With It
- Tangle Feet
These are sea goblins dressed in coconuts (like box trolls). They accessorize their shells with trophies from sea creatures; use spears, harpoons, nets and blowguns.
These goblins sail the sea on city ships with hundreds+ of inhabitants, capturing ships and raiding coastal cities.
Birdfolk [Awakened] (20-22 RP)
Tiny-Small Magical Beast (animalfolk, birdfolk, awakened)
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -2 Constitution (0 RP)
- Magical Beast:Birdfolk are magical beasts with the animalfolk, birdfolk and awakened subtypes. (4 RP)
- Lowlight Vision: Birdfolk can see twice as far as a race with normal vision in conditions of dim light. (0 RP)
- Size: (of choice):
- Tiny: Birdfolk gain a +2 to Dexterity and a -2 size penalty to Strength. Tiny birdfolk gain a +2 size bonus to their AC, a +2 size bonus on attack rolls, a -2 penalty on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a +8 size bonus on Stealth checks. Up to four characters can fit in one square. (4 RP)
- Small: Birdfolk gain a +1 bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a -1 penalty on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.(0 RP)
- Slow Speed:Birdfolk have a slow speed of 20 ft. (-1 RP)
- Flight:Birdfolk have a flight speed of 40 feet [see Fast below], and they have an Average maneuverability. (4 RP)
- Fast:Birdfolk are quick and maneuverable, they gain a +10 feet fly speed and +1 step to their maneuverability. (1 RP)
- Keen Senses:Birdfolk gain a +2 racial bonus to Perception skill checks. (2 RP)
- Bite:Birdfolk have a bite attack. Tiny 1, Small 1d2, Medium 1d4 (1 RP)
- Curiosity:Birdfolk are naturally inquisitive about the world around them. They gain a +4 bonus on Diplomacy checks to gather information, and Knowledge (history) and Knowledge (local) become class skills for them. If they choose a class that has either of these Knowledge skills as class skills, they gain a +2 racial bonus on those skills instead. (4 RP)
- Emissary:Once per day, birdfolk can roll twice when making a Bluff or Diplomacy check and take the better roll. (1 RP)
- Urbanite:Birdfolk gain a +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy checks made to gather information and Sense Motive checks made to get a hunch about a social situation. (1 RP)
- Linguist:Birdfolk start with Sauran and Common. Bonus: Astralus, Elven and 3 of choice. (1 RP)
Alternate Racial Traits
- Gifted Linguist: Birdfolk gain a +4 racial bonus on Linguistics checks, and they learn one additional language every time they put a rank in the Linguistics Replaces emissary and fast.
- Silver Tongued: Birdfolk gain a +2 bonus on Diplomacy and Bluff In addition, when they use Diplomacy to shift a creature’s attitude, they can do so up to three steps up rather than just two. Replaces curiosity and gain 1 RP.
- Quick Reactions: Birdfolk receive Improved Initiative as a bonus feat. Replaces keen senses.
- Envoy: Birdfolk with an Intelligence score of 11 or higher gain the following spell-like abilities: 1/day—comprehend languages, detect magic, detect poison, read magic. The caster level for these effects is equal to the user’s character level. Replaces emissary.
- Weather Savvy: Birdfolk are so in tune with the air and sky they can sense the slightest change in atmospheric conditions. They can spend a full-round action to predict the weather in an area for the next 24 hours. This prediction is always accurate, but cannot account for spells or supernatural effects that might alter the forecast. Replaces urbanite.
- Hands: Birdfolk gain hands at the upper joint of their wings. Replaces keen senses.
As a result of the Mage Storms that wracked Dinoterra during the Mage Wars most of the birds there were awakened. They gained the ability of speech, greater Intelligence and some hands. They are often tutors, emissaries, ambassadors, messengers, and teachers.
A rare few birdfolk show more humanoid traits, such as arms as well as wings, humanoid legs or bodies.
Sauran [unjoined] (14 RP)
medium animal (awakened, reptilian, sauran)[herbivore]
Use this link for dinosaur traits: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/animals/dinosaur/.
- Flexible: Sauran gain a + 2 to 2 ability scores of choice. [Or as dinosaur type.]. (1 RP)
- Type: Sauran are reptilian quadrupeds (with a few exceptions) with the sauran subtype. (0 RP)
- Lowlight Vision: Sauran can see twice as far as a race with normal vision in conditions of dim light. (1 RP)
- Size: As dinosaur type. (0 RP)
- Normal Speed: Saurans have a base speed of 30 feet. [Or as dinosaur type.] (0 RP)
- Natural Armor: Saurans get a +2 natural armor bonusdue to their tough, scaly skin. [Or as dinosaur type]. (4 RP)
- Ancient Foe: Saurans have an ancient enmity for Carnosaurs because they are killed and eaten whenever caught. (3 RP)
- Sunstone Bond:All Saurans are attuned to their city’s sunstone. While in the field of this or a satellite stone, they gain a +2 dodge bonus to AC versus carnivores. This bond only stays in effect while following the Bond Code: never eat meat of an intelligent creature (fish and insects don’t count) and only do violence in self-defense or defense of others. (2 RP)
- [If a Carnivore is chosen and doesn’t give up the eating of meat. They won’t be able to live near a Sunstone controlled area or suffer debilitating effects.]
- Keen Senses: Saurans gain a +2 racial bonus to Perception skill checks. (2 RP)
- Skill Training:Saurans gain 2 skills of their choice which are always considered class skills. (1 RP)
- Languages: Saurans speak Common and Sauran. Bonus:Astralus, Atlantean, Dwarven, Elven, or Undercommon. (0 RP)
Alternate Racial Traits
- Stubborn: Saurans gain a +2 racial bonus on Will saving throws to resist spells and spell-like abilities of the enchantment (charm) and enchantment (compulsion) subschools. In addition, if a Saurans fails such a save, they receive another save one round later to prematurely end the effect (assuming the spell or spell-like ability has a duration greater than one round). The second save is made at the same DC as the first. If the Saurans has a similar ability from another source (such as a rogue’s slippery mind class feature), they can only use one of these abilities per round, but can try the other on the second round if the first reroll ability fails. Replaces ancient foe and gains 1 RP.
- Shards of the Past: Saurans race have past lives that grant them two particular skills. Each member of this race picks two skills. The member of this race gains a +2 racial bonus on both of these skills, and those skills are treated as class skills regardless of what class the member of this race actually takes.
- Noble Bearing: Saurans get a +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy Replaces lowlight vision.
- Healthy: Saurans gain a +4 Fortitude save vs poison and disease because of their diet (vegetarian, with fish and insects) and clean living. Replaces skill training.
The Saurans were a powerful race during the Mage Wars. They sided with the Astralus (Astral Elves) against the Atlanteans. Saurans were extremely gifted with psionics and elemental powers. Many died during the Mage Wars, the few that survived, quickly devolved from an Atlanteans curse or died of old age. Instead of devolving some Saurians (30%) split into humanoids and primitive Saurans (Dinosaurs).
A few out of every generation of their descendants is reborn as a strong leader in time of need. When one of these becomes the leader, there is a 20% chance of him/her merging with their other half.
[Saurans are treated as awakened dinosaurs with the above additions.]
This figure of the week is a Ral Partha 1992 demonic or fiendish lion or were-lion. He is standing upright like a hybrid were-wolf, has 3 horns on the back of his head, a wolf-like head, 4 fingered hands, 4 toed feet, digitigrade legs and a lion-like tail.
I like this figure and would like to find another one, but it is from a metal Ral Partha 1992 line so might be hard to find.
Click link below
<a href="http:// ” target=”_blank”>Link
This weeks figure is a Reaper male, Dwarf Berserker. He is wearing hide pelts, leggings, a belt, is barefoot; is wielding a battle-axe and shortsword. A nice and simple figure to paint. I need to find more for a squad.
Nematon (28 RP)
Small Construct (awakened, construct, Earth, outsider)
- +2 to any 2 ability scores of choice (except Constitution). (2 RP)
- Construct: Nematons are rocks from the Plane of Earth with the awakened and construct subtype. (20 RP)
- Lowlight Vision: Nematons have lowlight vision (0 RP)
- Darkvision: Nematons have darkvision up to 60 ft. (0 RP)
- Small: Nematons gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks. (0 RP)
- Slow Speed: Nematons use rolling for movement, at a base speed of 20 ft. (-1 RP)
- Limbless: Nematons have no limbs. (-2 RP)
- Telekinesis: Nematons gain the Telekinesis as spell, at will. (3 RP)
- Special Ability (choose 1): (4 RP)
- Rock Caller: Nematons are able to call otherwise stationary rocks to do their bidding. These rocks can be 2 sizes smaller or 1 size larger than themselves. This ability lasts for 1 round/level.
- Ferrous Growth: Nematons can cause a touched piece of iron or steel to grow into an object weighing up to 10 pounds, such as a sword, crowbar, or light steel shield. This object remains in this form for 10 minutes or until broken or destroyed, at which point it shrinks back to its original size and shape.
- Treacherous Earth: Nematons gain the following supernatural ability: Once per day, a member of this race can will the earth to rumble and shift, transforming a 10-foot-radius patch of earth, unworked stone, or sand into an area of difficult terrain centered on a square it can touch. This lasts for a number of minutes equal to the user’s level, after which the ground returns to normal.
- Relentless: Nematons gain a +2 bonus on combat maneuver checks made to bull rush or overrun an opponent. This bonus only applies while both the member of this race and its opponent are in touch with the ground.
- Stoneseer: Nematons gain a +1 to the caster level for any spells with the earth descriptor they cast. They also gain the following spell-like abilities: constant—non-detection; 1/day—magic stone, stone shape, stone tell. The caster level for these spell-like abilities is equal to the user’s character level.
- Stone Cunning: Nematons gain stone cunning as Dwarf. (1 RP)
- Terrain Stride: Nematons gain the ability to ignore difficult terrain if it is composed of mostly earth or stone. (1 RP)
- Language: Terran and Common. Bonus: Atlantean, Draconic, Dwarf, Elven and Gnome. (0 RP)
Alternate Racial Traits
- Crystalline Form: Nematons gain the ability to change their physical structure to reflect energy from their surface. +2 AC vs rays and anything with the light/energy description, 1/day with a 1 round duration. Replaces a special ability.
- Ioun Hoarder: Nematons have a compulsion to acquire Ioun stones whenever they happen upon them. Replaces telekinesis.
- Rock Thrower, lesser: Nematons are able to gather small rocks to them and throw them. Treat this ability as the magic stone spell. Replaces a special ability.
- Stonesinger: Nematons gain the ability to meld normal rocks into any shape they desire just by singing to them. The quality depends on their Craft (stone) ranks. Replaces a special ability.
- Earth Glide (Ex) When nematons burrow, it can pass through stone, dirt, or almost any other sort of earth except metal as easily as a fish swims through water. If protected against fire damage, it can even glide through lava. Its burrowing leaves behind no tunnel or hole, nor does it create any ripple or other sign of its presence. A move earth spell cast on an area containing the burrowing creature flings it back 30 feet, stunning it for 1 round unless it succeeds on a DC 15 Fortitude save. This ability gives them a burrow movement of 30 ft. Replaces terrain stride.
- Extrude Limbs: Nematons gain the ability to create legs, arms or both from themselves or the rock around them. To give them increased mobility. Replaces limbless.
No one knows where these rocks came from or how they were created. The majority live on the continent of Teranik, but they can be found throughout Aquatica and on the Plane of Earth.